Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Game and Player Info
New Player FAQ
Last Hope Rules
Player Tools & Documents
Garb and Costuming
Game Resources and Links
What to Expect From an Event
Upcoming Event Schedule
Contact Us Or Submit Content
The World of Last Hope
World History Timeline
Mardrun Map & Geography
Faedrun Map & Geography
Nations, Kingdoms, & Colonies
Religions and Faiths
Player Driven Content
Mardrun News & Rumors
Races & Monsters of Last Hope
- Brian Pekarske - A soldier's account of the capture and escape of a Penitent prisoner.
The Journal of Syrus Marks
- Daniel Zillman - An acolyte's account of his beginnings and why.
- Jake Nitzel - A story of Stanrick's father and his time long before the arrival of the colonists.
Demons in the Snow
- Ryan Jopp - Colonists run into mordok and something else in the dead of winter.
- Mason Rower - Tough decisions lie ahead for the chieftain about the future of the Icewolves Pack.
The Fall of Dennagrath
- Jake Nitzel - Conflict between the Ulven and the colonists comes to a head and both sides suffer casualties.
Breaking of the Goldmane
- Kristen Knoertzer - After the truce is signed, Pack Goldmane discusses revenge with Pack Graytide.
- Jake Nitzel - An Ulven dreams of forbidden and forgotten things as his brother leaves for the unknown North.
Maiden of the Sea
- Sadie Raab - An Aldorian naval ship finally catches up with it's prey, a notorious pirate ship.
- Ta Lea Miller - A story of a young Ulven girl growing up in a dangerous land.
The Long Game
- Emily Vakos - A young women takes unwilling help with her to the New World.
- Wiley Allard - A young Ulven decides to finally stand up for himself.
The Watchwolves are Stirred
- Brian Pekarske - An Ulven warder ruminates about the past, and discovers the strange similarity between Ulven runes and an ancient Syndarian alphabet. A young Syndar's fate is sealed, while the time has come for the Watchwolves to move.
The Seeds of Vandregon
- Allen Zautke - A soldier meets with old friend's of his grandfathers, in the hope of reviving a legacy of his homeland.
Letters to the Priestess
- Brian Pekarske - A father tries to explain something of the world to his daughter, and she has some observations back.
Big Trouble in New Aldoria
- Brian Pekarske - An Ulven delegation travels to New Aldoria. Friends are made, cultures are misunderstood, and shenanigans ensue.
- Jake Nitzel - A mismatched group of warriors and unlikely companions set out together before a trial that could end their friendship.
- Kristen Knoertzer - A lone feral Syndar is taken in as the first non-Ulven pack member, and finds hope for the future.
Letter From an Ulven
- Brian Pekarske - Letters detailing the circumstances surrounding the failed political dinner at New Hope are exchanged.
- Ryan Jopp - A father and newly made chieftain must make a difficult decision that may change the fate of the Ulven nation forever.
- Jim Stevens - In the wake of a vicious and unforeseen attack, a man atempts to seek allies.
- Brian Pekarske - An expedition to start up a new trading post goes terribly wrong as an old foe thought left behind appears.
Touch in the Night
- Mischelle Maas - A human finds comfort from an Ulven as a group of travelers returns from a fight against a lich.
Sir William of Vandregon
The Tides of War
- Brian Pekarske - As the Watchwolves and numerous delegates from Nightriver the colonies head to the great hall of Clan Grimward to discuss peace, events unfold that will change the Ulven race forever.
- Ryan Jopp - Inside the head of a Longfang Warrior
Long Walk Home
- Jake Nitzel - An Ulven's thoughts as he makes his way home.
Into the Self, Into the Past
- Wiley Allard -
So It Begins
- Jim Stevens - A message is sent to Grimward.
Letter's to the Priestess
- Brian Pekarske
Blood, Steel, and Curses
- Marie Maschmeier - Civil war begins for this female Ulven.
Letter After Fire
A New Day
Not Here, Not Again
- Jim Stevens - The Order makes preparations as news of the lich reaches them.
Meditations on the Mhordak
- Tim Cochrane -
Into the Black
- Wiley Allard -
Those Left Behind
- Kristen Knoertzer - Magrat thinks about her place among her pack, her name home, and what she can teach the Ulven.
- Ryan Jopp - As a Clan Grimward war pack pushed deep into Longfang territory, brave volunteers try to warn Onsallas Village of a terrible betrayal.
- Kristen Knoertzer - A broken warrior reflects on her journey and decides to walk away from her life.
The Lich Emerges
- Ryan Jopp & Kristen Knoertzer - The Order of Arnath's Fist sends a team of Lions and militia to fight the undead threat on Mardrun... with disastrous results.
Only One Escape
- Brian Pekarske, Ryan Jopp, Kristen Knoertzer, Dante Hardy - An extensive story regaling the history of Venator Dreadfang and his involvement with the Vandregonian army, the events surrounding Onsallas Outpost during the month of October, the fall of Kanos, and the funeral rites of Cedrick.
Winter's Cold Comfort
From Both Sides
In A Cold Sweat
- Shana Aber - Selena Stargazer experiences a vision-like dream following a dangerous situation.
Among the Brave
- Wiley Allard -
- Shana Aber -
You Lost It?!
- Kristen Knoertzer - Clan Stormjarl travelers head northeast and discover they have lost something very important.
Conquest and Glory
- Brian Pekarske - Brave warriors of the Watchwolves and Pack Longfang take on terrible odds to secure the mountain pass and a Watchwolf militia tries to defend itself from the approaching warriors of Clan Grimward
Dreams and Smoke
- Wiley Allard - A young Ulven's fear of what he might become.
Dreams Do Come True
- Becky Strupp - Aislinn of the Phoenix has a terrible dream before her joining ceremony and discovers that her family has arrived to join her.
Back into the Wolf's Den
- Shana Aber - As a meeting takes place in Grimward territory, a truthseeker questions Khulgar Graytide and learns new information.
Let the Courting Begin
- Jake Nitzel - Stanrick Longfang searches for a special stone.
- Jake Nitzel - A Clan Nightriver warrior stationed on the Yurnai River writes a letter home to a loved one, detailing out thoughts and questions about the war.
Return from The Black
- Shana Aber - A truthseeker remembers her recent dangerous trip into the swamp, recovers at Onsallas Village, and meets with the Runeseer.
Edge of Winter
- Wiley Allard - Yawn joins his new pack, the Bloodfangs, in a bit of training.
Divided We Fall
- Emily Monaghen - Ryla recounts memories of the past and meets with Prince Aylin of New Aldoria to discuss support for the war effort.
Before Him, I am Bound by Honor
- Ryan Jopp - As winter arrives, Pack Longfang warriors reach Stormjarl territory, Clan Stormjarl makes a tough decision that will change their clan forever, and Clan Grimward moves forward with their new plans for war.
Ten Days to Everyspring
- Shana Aber - Selena Stargazer and Stanrick Longfang pack supplies and travel to Everspring, the main settlement of Clan Spiritclaw. Along the way they stop at a site of importance to Selena's pack.
Ten Days to Everspring, Part Two
- Shana Aber - Emotions run high as Selena and Stanrick arrive at Everspring to learn of the events surrounding the Clan.
Letters in the Wind
- M Cerys Jenks - Following the recent expedition into the Dirge Swamp, Ylsa Stormherald writes to several individuals to inform them of the current situation.
- Shana Aber - Selena Stargazer, as well as Stanrick and Reyna Longfang, prepare for the celebration of Midwinter in the settlement of Everspring.
The Other Hunters
- M Cerys Jenks - The ends are seen to justify the means by Banning Redscythe, a Coywolf hunter who has taken up an unfortunate duty.
This is War
- Cole Potter - Bryech Savagefang and the rest of the Pack Longfang warriors steel their resolve and help Clan Stormjarl warriors defend their northernmost settlement.
Long Forgotten Foes
- Paul Peterson - Ranmir's time in the swamp has taken its toll on his spirit, a wound several Daughters seek to wash clean before he returns home.
- Sadie Raab - Anne voices her concerns regarding the Pirates to an unlikely confidante.
- Shana Aber - Selena Stargazer discusses some of her inner thoughts, talking to her mate about possible upcoming changes to her life.
- Sadie Raab - Still shaken from the events of her latest trip to Onsallas, Anne struggles to cope with her emotions.
I Am Not Dead
- Matt Edwardson - At the edge of death, Mad Morty looks into the past and awakens to a new purpose.
An Answer to Faith
- Drake Nelson - Yulrude writes in a journal and has ponders divine faith, and the aftermath of events with the Mordok leave him changed forever.
Future of the Longfangs
- Various Authors - Pack Longfang discusses their options and tries to choose a path to take after the death of their Runeseer.
- Ryan Jopp - Thrand Stormjarl deals with his inner thoughts as he and other members of Pack Longfang train and prepare for the raids on Clan Whiteoak.
On The Mushrooms of the Old and New World
- Tim Cochrane - A fragment of a treatise written by a Syndar scholar, speculating on one of life's greatest mysteries.
The Games of the Old and New World
- Tim Cochrane - A manual of games and pastimes found in the barrooms, camps, and taverns of Mardrun and Faedrun.
On The Curious Ulven Game of War
- Tim Cochrane - One scholar's examination of an Ulven sport.
Cousins and Sisters
- Mischelle Maas - One Ulven dreams of family from a time long ago.
- Melanie Houghton - Sapphira's entries into her personal journal, detailing several events that took place late in the fall and in the winter.
- Mason Rohwer - Salguod writes of his decision to do what he feels he must.
- Jimmy McCann - Faolan's inner thoughts and doubts: Who are the "good guys"?
The Winter Solstice
- Jimmy McCann - Sapphira and Faolan give thanks and revere the winter solstice in their own way.
- Michael Tukiendorf - A wary traveler recalls his past with others after being saved from the bitter cold of winter.
- Tyler Dubey - Volrok Hinrich recounts the past and prepares to journey to meet old acquaintances.
Of Muffins and Magic
- Drake Nelson - Vazra teaches a class about magic, mana, and converses about and with things that may not be there.
- Jimmy McCann - Faolan and Sapphira greet the morning and the Spring Solstice with a ritual to Gaia.
A Cold One at the Gate
- Nate Tukiendorf - Brodin regales Marcus with his life's story as the two endure a storm together.
Old Ulven Texts & Scrolls
- Tim Cochrane - Recovered by an expedition into the Dirge Swamp in June of 264, these texts were copies of Old Ulven originals. They have been copied again and distributed by Clan Ironmound Daughters of Gaia.
Gifts from the Dead
- Cole Potter - After parting ways with Pack Longing following the Dirge Swamp expedition, Bryech Savagefang finds himself surrounded by unlikely allies, some less friendly than others.
Never a Dull Moment
- Mike Tukiendorf - Marcus Clearbrook learns of his captors' plans to sell him as a hostage and begins to realize the danger he is in.
A Blood Moon Rises
- Jake Nitzel, Shana Aber, Shawn Smith, Ryan Jopp - Stanrick, Selena, and One finally manage to schedule a meeting with Nightriver's warleader, Kragen Bloodmoon, to get to the bottom of the elusive Honor Duel that led to the first truce between humans and Ulven.
Visions of Fish
- Sadie Raab, Drake Nelson - Vazra, through his dreams, realizes the hard way that excessive use of magic can have some negative consequences.
- Tyler Dubey - Volrok works with some allies to search for some known Lorespeakers and bring them in for questioning to some of the Clans.
The Night was Falling Fast
- Melanie Houghton - Despite the death all around her, Sapphira risks everything to see her companion one more time.
- Melanie Houghton - Amazingly, Faolan survived the Battle of Pyre Hills, though only barely. Sapphira and Vazra work to escort him to the safety and warmth of the Spire.
- Brian Maas & Ryan Jopp - Chieftain Atep Oatcaller recounts the events of the night the mordok attacked Hazemane village as he writes a letter to Gustave Ironmound.
The Clan Stormjarl and New Aldorian Campaign
- Ryan Jopp - Volunteers and adventurers work the camps or return from combat after almost two full months of helping the New Aldorian and Stormjarl campaign to invade Clan Squallborn lands.
Honor & Friendship
- Ryan Jopp & Mischelle Maas - Thrand and Fritha rest in camp after returning from the raids in Clan Squallborn territory and discuss whether to stay or try to convince the campaign leaders to let them go and help Pack Longfang.
Something to Sell
- Catherine Butzen - Manetho struggles through the lasting effects of being tainted by corruption, of being offered gifts from the Red Eyed Syndar.
- Ian Loebl - The troubling research notes of Al Mafajjar, following his work with a new subject.
A Better Way
- Jimmy McCann - Apprehended by a bandit on his way home, Faolan must use hope, the only weapon he has left, to save his life---and another.
- Cole Potter - After months away from the fighting, Bryech makes the hard decision to leave his new home in Ironmound territory to return to the front lines once more.
Wholeness and Separation
- Fionna Nelson - As a darkness creeps through her very soul, Ragna Axhound forces herself to remember what it is to be Ulven.
The Path We Tread
- Cole Potter - A new recruit fights his demons while learning the new life of a Lion.
The Free People's Trial in Starkhaven
- Many Authors - A trial is held in Starkhaven that decides the fate and punishments of those arrested during the Inquisition into Serai, home of Bos Mezar.
- Kelly Peterson - "
for through her creation of beauty through needle and thread a Daughter could bring herself closer to Gaia."
A Warrior's Rest
- Sadie Raab - After months of torment and several near-death encounters, Brynja finally returns home to a much-needed rest.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"